Terms & Conditions
These terms may be changed from time to time without further notice, at the discretion of SOGO (Society of Genito-Urinary Oncologists). Your continued use of the Site after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new terms. If you do not agree to abide by these or any future terms, please do not use the Site or download content from it.
- Some of the content, text, data, graphics, images, information, suggestions, guidance, and other material (collectively, “Information”) that may be available on the Website (including information provided in direct response to your questions or postings) may be provided by individuals in the medical profession. The provision of such Information does not create a licensed medical professional/patient relationship, between SOGO (Society of Genito-Urinary Oncologists) and you and does not constitute an opinion, medical advice, or diagnosis or treatment of any particular condition, but is only provided to assist you with locating appropriate medical care from a qualified practitioner. In case of a medical emergency (either on your or another person’s behalf), please contact an ambulance service, hospital, doctor or appropriate medical professional directly.
- You are solely responsible for the content that you choose to submit for publication on the Website, including any feedback, ratings, or reviews. SOGO (Society of Genito-Urinary Oncologists) disclaims all responsibility with respect to the content of which you post on the Website.
- You agree that SOGO (Society of Genito-Urinary Oncologists) may contact you through telephone, email, SMS, or any other electronic means of communication for the purpose of obtaining feedback in relation to its Website, App or services
- If a User has any questions concerning the Website or App, this Agreement, the Services, or anything related to any of the foregoing, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- If User has any grievance with respect to the Website or App or the Service, including any discrepancies and grievances with respect to processing of information, you can contact us by sending an email to email@example.com.
- Any information on the website may terminate, change, suspend or discontinue at any time. SOGO (Society of Genito-Urinary Oncologists) may remove, modify or otherwise change any content, including that of third parties, on or from this Site. SOGO (Society of Genito-Urinary Oncologists) may impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or the entire Site without notice or liability. SOGO (Society of Genito-Urinary Oncologists) may terminate your use of the Site at any time in its sole discretion.
- These terms apply exclusively to your access to and use of the Website, App or services.
Cancellation and Refund Policy :
- All online payments made through the website or mobile app (via the thrid party payment gateway) cannot be cancelled and are non-refundable.